2008年11月13日木曜日

THE EVE OF TOMATINA (from power point)


I would like to talk about eve of Tomatina. 1st, many people come to San Lewis street in previous day. There are many food wagons. It is called “chirinquito” in Spanish. Japanese say it, “YATAI”. They are drinking alcohol, singing, and dancing all night.

Next day, many people go to Plaza de Pueblo. It’s a town hall and they come to here to get sweet roll. Everyone can get it. But there are limit.

3rd, I talk about “Palojabon”. It starts at 10:00 am. “Palojabon” is a stick. It is painted by soap and there is uncured ham on the top. People climb the stick to get a ham. When the winner appeared, the preparation of Tomatina is finished.

1 件のコメント:

daichito さんのコメント...

I want to try the throwing tmatos with my friends. Please bring me there.